I know how you’re feeling. It’s almost St. Patrick’s Day and you’re unsure about how to properly and meaningfully mark the occasion. You could opt for the traditional ‘drinking of the green beer’ while wearing your ‘Kiss me, I’m Irish’ button, but why not be an individual and follow one or more of our suggestions?
Please take a moment to plan your holiday with -
Incahoots’ Top 10 Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
10. Take a shower with a bar of Irish Spring in your hand.
9. Make yourself a nice hot cup of Irish Breakfast Tea, perhaps with a bit of milk and sugar.
8. Water and admire your Shamrock plants.
7. Send St. Patrick’s Day Greeting Cards to all your Irish relatives (and remember, everybody’s Irish on St. Patrick’s Day).
6. Drive the snakes out of your backyard and into your neighbor’s.
5. Make a gift of Willow Tree’s ‘Irish Charm’ figure to a special person in your life.
4. During casual conversations, randomly insert the phrase “Manly yes, but I like it too.”
3. Recite a touch of Irish Poetry in ancient Gaelic.
2. Get out your Bodhran and play along to your favorite Celtic Music CD (reeling is optional).
1. Visit your favorite local plant, flower, and gift store and purchase supplies for many of the other 9 ideas on this list.